Current state of Stackless Python and the Pilot port?

Jeff Collins collins at seal.aero.org
Fri Mar 17 11:34:01 EST 2000

Python1.5.1 currently runs on the palm, but without stackless python.
This poses a problem for recursive function calls.  I decided that
instead of releasing that version, I would instead focus my efforts on
porting the latest cvs revision of python-1.5.2, something I'm
furiously working on.  I'm not certain of the time frame, but should
have something in a month or so.

Jeff