Remco Gerlich scarblac-spamtrap at
Sun Mar 19 01:03:18 CET 2000

williman wrote in comp.lang.python:
> 1) How can I run it?
> 2) Which program I must use?
> Isn't easy for me to find that. Because to do a program, I must study so
> much, but I can't find that in the tutorial I download in
> Thank you very much.

If you're using Windows and you have Python installed, your file will now
have a Python icon when you look at it in Explorer. Just double-click on it,
the rest is automatic. After the problem finishes, the window will vanish

Or, open a DOS prompt, go to the directory where your is, and type

Remco Gerlich,  scarblac at
  Murphy's Rules, "Auto-pilot":
   In Star Commander (Historical Concepts), a star ship can fight at full
   strength even though it has zero crew.