Is there any Python-based Help Desk (bug-tracking system)?

Alessandro Bottoni Alessandro.Bottoni at
Fri Mar 3 09:06:20 CET 2000

	[Quite strange to answer myself...]

	There is a nice project-management, task-tracking (problem-tracking)
system based on ZOPE (and hence on Python) out there:

	XEN seems to be a quite interesting tool, really...

	I do hope they will get some sponsorship from software carpentry,

	I wonder why Guido did not decide to switch to this Python-based
tool for the bug tracking of Python itself.

	BTW: Thanks to the guys that addressed me to

Alessandro Bottoni
(Alessandro.Bottoni at
(alessandro.bottoni at
Web Programmer