Programming for children

Thomas Weholt thomas at
Fri Mar 10 08:31:38 CET 2000

ekim_yar at wrote:

> I've got two seven year olds that I want to introduce to programming, and I
> thought logo might be a good way to do it.  Also, I could swear I saw a
> python version of logo somewhere... I searched and
> but couldn't find it anywhere.  Anyone know more?
> Sent via
> Before you buy.

My 3 year old son is having some problems with his socket-programming.He keeps
drooling on the keyboard making the keys sticky, then he completly ignores the
use of exceptions and sometimes even code entierly without indention.

What should I do? Force him to play outside, make friends or perhaps develop
some social skills? No way!