accessing Tkinter

Matthew Barre mbarre at mac.com
Mon Mar 13 16:00:46 EST 2000

You have to change the configuration for Python. Double click the "edit
Python prefs" application in your main Python folder. Add the following line
to your list of path statements:

$(PYTHON):Lib:lib-tk

Make sure this is where your tk library is located. I hope that helps. The
way I understand it even with everything installed Tkinter/Tk/Tcl are not
"enabled" by default and you must explicitly enable them via the above path
statment. Good luck.

Matt