Image.new() bug on Solaris???

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.russ.ru
Tue Mar 28 02:44:58 EST 2000

Hi!

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Thomas M. Thompson wrote:
> I tried your suggestion on the sun box but the image still comes out
> black. Running it on windows does create a white image though...

   Once I rememeber getting patches for PIL from the author of PILGraph -
the patches were specific to big/little-endian problems in PIL, notable
Solaris-vs-Interl problem.
   I'll send the patches to you by private mail, please, test that the
patches were applied by the authors of PIL. If not - apply it yourself and
test.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd at phd.russ.ru