How do I ...

Cesar Lopez clopez at abo.fi
Tue Mar 14 06:57:46 EST 2000

Thanks for your reply.

I did the e-mail in this way becouse in a previous one, I tried to
explain all my system and nobody reply me.

The main problem it is, that I´m working with an embedded system, an
Hitachi SH-1 Low Cost Evaluation Board. without Operative System and
other kind of features usuals in this systems.

more information about my system in http://www.abo.fi/~iporres/sr/hw.html

I´m working in defining a method to build device drivers for an embedded
python library. Then when I finnish my project, all people could use my
investigation to do the same. First I´m trying to light on a green led
that it´s connected to this board. I´ve build the "driver" in C code and
I´ve get the wrap file using SWIG. Then I´ve link the new objects to my
previous embedded python library, and try to run an embedded test.py
program in the SH-1 Evaluation Board but doesn´t works.

So if you have some idea about how can I solve this, or a better way to
solve this problem, please e-mail and help me.

Regards

    Cesar Lopez

Sorry for my poor english.