question

doyen at mediaone.net doyen at mediaone.net
Thu Mar 16 15:39:39 EST 2000

I use IDLE, select open, then pick a python program to use as a
templete. If you want to write from scratch, you must cut the copywrite
notice and >>> 'Python 1.5.2 (#0, Apr 13 1999, 10:51:12) [MSC 32 bit
(Intel)] on win32
>>> '
then write your code.  In another window I run command, and at the DOS
prompt, type
python yourpgm.py

which runs the progarm I am editing in idle. You can just type save in
one window (Ctrl-S), and F3 (repeat the line python yourpgm.py) for your
run - debug cycle.

doyen at mediaone.net