Forth like interpreter

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at
Tue Mar 14 10:22:05 CET 2000

In article <38CE4151.70EF1470 at>, Christian Tismer wrote:
>Why do you need to discuss this? I already said that I *am* not
>building Forth, since I know what the implications are.

Ummm...because that's pretty much what the original thread of discussion was
about?  I mean, implementing a Forth-like language is one thing, but it sure
is nice to have a frame of reference from which you can guage another
language implementation.  And that frame of reference is ... well, Forth.

KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447
Samuel A. Falvo II
Oceanside, CA