CGI????

Kalle Svensson karl-sve at dsv.su.se
Thu Mar 2 10:00:06 EST 2000

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, RaZor4U wrote:

> Maybe a stupid question. But, what files do I've to upload to the CGI-BIN
> dir on my homepage to run a Python-CGI script???

The main script file plus any modules it uses that are not in the standard
library. On some webhosts, you will also have to rename the main script
file with a .cgi extension.
If the script uses any data files, you will have to upload them too.

HTH,
  Kalle Svensson

--

"When faced with a problem, some people think.
Now they have three problems."  -- The timbot

| karl-sve at dsv.su.se   http://www.dsv.su.se/~karl-sve/ |
| Proud member of Technological Dimensions:            |
|                 http://hem.passagen.se/tech/?noframe |