Compiling a Python script

LineNoise brianmcadam at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 11 13:47:22 EST 2000

I wrote a smal script for a friend to use, but he doesn't have the Python
interpreter, and he isn't going to have it anytime soon.  I downloaded the
source distribution and tried to use the freeze tool, but it didn't work.  I
think I have to compile/install the source distr to get it to work, but how
do I do that?  My computer is running win98, and I have a copy of Visual C++
that I can use, but I have no experience with it.  Thanks in advance for any
help.