IIS + ASP + <#@Language=Python#>== performance_hit

Tom Funk no_spam_tdfunk at nettally.com_spam_sux
Wed Mar 1 01:27:30 CET 2000

In an article posted Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:48:51 GMT,
Steve Holden (sholden at bellatlantic.net) said:
> As a matter of interest, is there any functional difference between
> <%@LANGUAGE=Python%>
> as used by John, and expected according to all ASP materials I have seen, and
> <#@Language=Python#>
> as used by tom in his original post?
> regards

Uh... LOTS of difference!  What I originally worte was *completely*
incorrect.... Sorry.  I wrote it wrong once and then copied the incorrect
code all over my post.

Thank you for the correction.

Thomas D. Funk (tdfunk at asd-web.com)      |        "Software is the lever
Software Engineering Consultant          | Archimedes was searching for"
Advanced Systems Design, Tallahassee FL. |