python for webstar

Matthew Barre mbarre at mac.com
Wed Mar 29 11:20:14 EST 2000

I've been looking for a solution to use Python in WebStar for MacOS. I did a
search, but didn't come up with anything. I'm considering seeing if I can
write a simple plugin for it, but I don't want to re-invent the wheel. I'm
hoping that I can base it off the MacPerl plugin which appears simply to
relay the information from the server to the MacPerl app/runtime. Has anyone
else already done this? Any tips? Anyone interested in helping with such a
project (I'm a newbie to programming)?

-Matt
---------
"You will find that many of the truths we hold to depend greatly on a
certain point of view." -Obi Wan Kenobi