Programming for children

Moshe Zadka moshez at
Fri Mar 10 06:50:31 CET 2000

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 ekim_yar at wrote:

> I've got two seven year olds that I want to introduce to programming, and I
> thought logo might be a good way to do it.  Also, I could swear I saw a
> python version of logo somewhere... I searched and
> but couldn't find it anywhere.	Anyone know more?

Perhaps you're talking of the turtle module? It is available on every
Tkinter enabled version of Python, but isn't in the old version of the
docs. It should be in the latest release Fred has, but I don't think it's
out in the open yet. If you really need the docs, CVS is your friend.

Moshe Zadka <mzadka at>.