ReportLab Release 0.90 - Dynamic PDF from Python

Fredrik Lundh effbot at
Tue Mar 28 17:55:35 CEST 2000

> I got a lot of mails like the  following, but I did NOT Subscribe for
> this informations. Who is able to do, please stop the messages!

you can -- just click on the link at the bottom of
the message, and unsubscribe yourself using that
web page.

(note that the mailing list software should have sent you
a mail when you were added to that list -- if you didn't
actively respond to that mail, you shouldn't be on the list.
maybe someone else has access to your mailing account?)