TK Notebook with Tabs on the bottom

Timothy Grant tjg at
Mon Mar 6 22:22:04 CET 2000

Hi all,

Does anyone have a Tkinter notebook widget with tabs on the bottom? I've
used the Pmw.Notebook widget successfully, but I haven't been able to
figure out if those tabs can be moved to the bottom or not.

I have some rememberance of seeing a widget that would allow you to
place the tabs wherever you want, but I can't find it, so I'm beginning
to wonder if I dreamt it!

Stand Fast,

Chief Technology Officer              tjg at
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630