Non-Deterministic Evaluation In Under 300 Bytes

Aahz Maruch aahz at
Sun Mar 26 19:29:36 CEST 2000

In article <m3og89qg94.fsf at>,
Michael Hudson  <mwh21 at> wrote:
>I was playing around with Chris Tismer's stackless python today, and
>wondering what I could actually use continuations for, so I pulled my
>copy of On Lisp off the bookshelf and came up with:

For those of us who don't have _On Lisp_, could you explain what the
code does?
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het    <*>
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Member of the Groucho Marx Fan Club  --Aahz