X gurus?

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Wed Mar 1 04:42:29 EST 2000

Actually, if you can't do something in python, that is not
a reason not to use python for your project.

What you do is write C extensions to give python the
ability to do things that previously could only be done
in C.  As a matter of fact, everything python does, it
does because people have written extensions in C
(I'm including standard modules and built-ins).

I'm not familiar with X Windows, but most likely, the
answer to your question will be arriving here shortly.
I'm betting the answer is yes.

- Ken Seehof