Python/Zope

Warren Postma embed at geocities.com
Wed May 10 12:30:12 EDT 2000

>  I have searched Zope.org, but unfortunatelly i didin't find anything
about
> a newsgruop, but a lot of mail-box-filling-out-mailing-lists.

Newsgroups are usually preferable, however if that is not possible, you can
always
avoid the Mailbox Filling aspects of mailing lists by:

1. Signing up for the digest version. then you get 1 message a day maximum

2. Get another free email account and use it only for the mailing list.  Use
mail.yahoo.com or something similar. when you want to read that mailing
list, log into your free web mail account. mail.yahoo.com also allows you to
download using pop3 and upload with smtp.

Warren