Question re: cursorField using MySQLdb

chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom
Wed May 10 19:00:22 EDT 2000

Sorry... let me clear up the pseudo-code a bit.

- read column title names (such as "name, email_address, etc.") -
already accomplished

- read in field info row by row for each column
	- IF data is a name, hyperlink here
	- IF data is an email_address, hyperlink somewhere else
	- IF yada, yada

Basic point, I need to find a way to test what column the each
cursorField value is, so that I can do the appropriate HTML coding for
it.

Thanks again,

kc