Speed

Janos Blazi jblazi at netsurf.de
Mon May 15 08:14:15 EDT 2000

> (Have you encountered Conway's work on the problem this
> little program is investigating?)

Thank you for your suggestion.
I have not known this has anything to do with Conway (whom I sort of
worship), but I would be VERY, VERY MUCH interested in learning about this
aspect. (I teach and one of my pupils showed me the problem stating that
probably it was not possible to write a computer program for that [ :) ] and
I told him that it would probably take less than 10 minutes (which was true)
and so I wrote the program but it would be fascinating to learn more about
it.

Thank you.

Janos Blazi