PyBalsa?

Nhi Vanye offer at sgi.com
Mon May 8 11:05:02 EDT 2000

$ from roman at speeder.org -#89334 | sed "1,$s/^/> /"

>Well - I don't know anything about balsa but pmail is a gtk based
>mailer written in python that works well.  It's still pretty early in
>its life - but it doesn't crash.
>
>http://www.scottbender.net/pmail
>
>You might also look at mahogany.  Its a wxGTK based mailer written in
>C++, but extensible in python.  It is in alpha and does crash
>sometimes, but it is amazing in how many features it has and how nice
>it looks.  It also runs on windows:
>
>http://www.wxwindows.org/Mahogany/

I dislike both UIs, and also I need a text only mode for when I log
in remotely (by text I mean line not curses based).

[Yes I know about IMAP, but I have my reasons for not wanting to go
that route.]

I started working on a python binding to the UoW C-Client library, but....

>^Roman

richard.
--
Richard Offer           Widget FAQ --> http://reality.sgi.com/widgetFAQ