python web hosting

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at vex.net
Wed May 17 06:43:18 EDT 2000

sh1232 at my-deja.com wrote:
> I've searched this forum but could not find a good list of web hosting
> company that support python.  If your web hosting company (or know of one)
> supports python cgi, please post it to this thread.  Thank you very much in
> advance.

http://www.vex.net/ fully supports Python.  It is what we use for our
billing system, the owner (me) is the current maintainer for PyGreSQL
and the Vaults of Parnassus are served from here so you can be sure
that it's an integral part of our system and will continue to be
maintained and updated..

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at vex.net>           |  Democracy is three wolves
http://www.vex.net/                        |  and a sheep voting on