pyApache install

chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom chibaA at TinterlogD.Tcom
Tue May 16 10:59:45 EDT 2000

Sorry, let me a bit clear on the last comment I made.  How would I go
about replacing all of my include files.  I downloaded the rpm for the
GCC compiler I have, - would that be enough, or are there other rpms
that I would have to re-install to get those include files?

I installed this rpm:
egcs-1.1.2-24.i386.rpm

Off the RH6.1 distribution.  I don't know if it replaced the include
files --> I did to a recompile after installing this rpm with the
--force switch (to force replacement of files),and I still got the
same error with apache.

kc