The Playstation Underground Update

psxunderground at cjb.net psxunderground at cjb.net
Wed May 3 20:17:42 EDT 2000

The Real PSX Underground
check us out online @ http://modchip.50megs.com

Our URL changed cause CJB.net was being a total Bitch and thinks our site is in Violation of there terms ... Sorry for posting this twice but I think you should alll know the new URL atleast ... Thanks

Hello fellow PSX owners and Fans

Ive just setup the coolest new Hideout, here you can Buy, Sell and Trade Playstation games as well as the latest PSX addons like Modchips, VcD cards and so on.

You can even get plans on how to build you own ModChip Burner to make your own modchips from parts from RadioShack, we have all the plans and software you will need to make them for -FREE- although we also sell them.

We also got the plans and software to make your Own DreamCast ModChips which is very cool.

and for a limited time we are Giving away a Free System of your Choice from DreamCast, Playstation, N64 or even the Jap PSX2 ...

we sell everything that deals with Modifying or Backing-up games.

We also have DVD Players with No Country Lock or Copy protection as low as $400 Canadian