Pmw.initalise() probs

Brian Fritz brianfr at grace.speakeasy.org
Tue May 30 18:31:34 EDT 2000

I just downloaded and installed the pmw tarball on my NT box. Everything
looked pretty straight forward so I'm a bit mystified by the error I'm
getting. The "import" seems to be finding the library but I can't call
the "initialise" function which seems to be a common call in all the
examples I've looked at.

> PythonWin 1.5.2 (#0, Apr 13 1999, 10:51:12) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
> Copyright 1991-1995 Stichting Mathematisch Centrum, Amsterdam
> Portions Copyright 1994-2000 Mark Hammond (MHammond at skippinet.com.au)
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File "<interactive input>", line 1, in ?
> AttributeError: initialise

The version of Pmw is 0.8.4.

I had the same problem using the console shell and I have added the path
to the directory I installed Pmw into to the PYTHONPATH registry entry.

Maybe it was the long weekend... Am I missing something here?

TIA!

Brian