Docstrings in COM

Stefan Migowsky smigowsky at dspace.de
Fri May 5 10:41:23 EDT 2000

If you want to see the docstring in e.g. VB you have to provide
type information. For this you have to write an IDL file for your
COM Server compile this using the MIDL compiler and include the
resulting TLB file in this in VB via the "Projects\References..."
menu.

In Python you can use the makepy tool to generate a wrapper which then
creates a wrapper class with all the definition from the IDL file.

	Stefan