Why Python needs Evangelizing

Gary D. Duzan gduzan at gte.com
Fri May 12 10:10:22 EDT 2000

   Rabid evangelists don't help for the very reason that they
come across as rabid, and therefore easily dismissed for their
lunatic fringe ideas. What Python really needs is basically what
it is getting: more and more Real People solving Real Problems
with Python Really Easily, and then telling other people about
it. Just add a little emphasis the the last bit and we're set.

					Gary Duzan
					GTE Laboratories