How python development is speedy!

Sunil Hadap Sunil.Hadap at cui.unige.ch
Mon May 15 09:37:57 EDT 2000

Hello,

I use Python,I don't know Java. I am just curious, people keep
reporting that Python is very fast in development as compared to Java
and C++. Is this because of language feature or because of reduced
compile-run-debug cycle, or something else!

When I look at my Python code, I see little difference in terms of
development efficiency as compared to C++ when used with STL and other
good libraries. Does the higher types such as lists and tuples make
Python so powerful, after all C++ had all that.

Sunil

--
"Live as if you would die tomorrow,
learn as if you would live forever."