Internet Programming with Python

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Thu May 18 03:36:04 EDT 2000

In article <3_LU4.2949$86.52249 at news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>,
richard_chamberlain <richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com> wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I'm about to start a internet project and have decided to use Python.
>
>My local bookshop has this book instore, is it worth purchasing or is the
>material too out of date?
			.
			.
			.
Both, sort of.  It's a good book, and Python's sufficiently
conservative that you certainly can program from it success-
fully with current software.  On the other hand, there're a
lot of newer features and changed organization that it, of
course, doesn't cover.  There's real value in the book.  For
many readers, there's even more value in one of the more
recent books.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net