Python(path) and the location of the Python DLL.

Stephen stephen at cerebralmaelstrom.com
Mon May 15 15:03:05 EDT 2000

My second question was just where to change that -- to have my dll check in
a different place in the registry for the .py/etc files. :)

And I never said anything about shipping. 1.6 will no doubt be done by the
time that i'm done with this, and i'll just be upgrading what i'm using
throughout the development.  Heck, this may never get done. Its a personal
project to fill a software gap which has been irritating me for years. :)

--S

news:wnUT4.20382$HG1.516944 at nnrp1.uunet.ca...