mxODBC and delete

latrada latrada at netscapeonline.co.uk
Tue May 16 03:15:35 EDT 2000

Peter,

I can run a delete command on my setup (i've just checked).

I suppose you've checked that ODBC set up ok?

Can you run a select statement?

I presume from below that you're connect with a user name and password -
does this have authority to delete?

Have you tried a different database?

Richard

news:3920530E.79AACCDC at mitre.org...