csvdb.py

Chuck Esterbrook echuck at mindspring.com
Fri May 19 17:14:26 EDT 2000

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> John Lehmann wrote:
> >
> > This is a class for manipulating data dumped in csv format, eg, by
> > microsoft excel....
>
> Rather than posting your code to the newsgroup, why not put it on a web page
> and register it with the Vaults of Parnassus?
> http://www.vex.net/parnassus/
> --

Also, if you search for CSV there you will find several other CSV modules. My guess is that they all do something, but none of them do everything, however, I haven't finished going through them yet.

My point is that you might want to examine the others in comparison with yours and determine if there could be some teamwork/synergy. Or at least ideas. :-)

-Chuck