OpenDX Python Wrapper -- any interest?

Randall Hopper aa8vb at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 11:22:19 EDT 2000

     A while back I wrote a Python wrapper for OpenDX, complete with
callbacks to Python and exceptions thrown across the DXL layer.  Before I
devote any time toward preping, packaging, and posting it, I thought I'd
first see if any others are interested in this tool (e.g. to build Python
apps which use DX for graphics/visualization under-the-hood).

     For those that don't know, OpenDX (formerly IBM Data Explorer) is an
industrial-strength scientific/data visualization package, now open-source:

     http://www.research.ibm.com/dx/
     http://www.opendx.org/

--
Randall Hopper