Why should I switch to Python?

Francis Glassborow francis at robinton.demon.co.uk
Thu May 11 11:07:19 EDT 2000

In article <391A2E7C.818CB3C5 at san.rr.com>, Courageous
<jkraska1 at san.rr.com> writes
>Speaking of O'Reilly... _Programming Python_ sucks, if you ask me. The
>organization of the book is bizarrely different than most all other
>programming books,

And just possibly, that makes it a good book for programming virgins.
Now as I think Python is a good language to start with that is OK by me.
Perhaps you should simply say that experienced programmers learning
Python are not part of that books potential readership?

Francis Glassborow      Association of C & C++ Users
64 Southfield Rd
Oxford OX4 1PA          +44(0)1865 246490