calling class constructors through calldll

Joel Lucsy jjlucsy at concentric.net
Tue May 2 13:52:17 EDT 2000

No, and it depends on the compiler you're using. I've used a modified
calldll to do this using the MSVC6 compiler. MSVC passes the "this" pointer
in a register instead of on the stack. As for any other compiler your guess
is as good as mine. If you need more info, let me know. I got it working,
but decided it was more work than it was worth.

Joel Lucsy (jjlucsy at concentric.net)

news:390EEF59.521610B9 at mitre.org...