zlib in python 1.5.2 missing?

genesis7 at my-deja.com genesis7 at my-deja.com
Tue May 9 19:29:28 EDT 2000

In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.10005090843230.28023-100000 at sundial>,
  Moshe Zadka <moshez at math.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> > I have a quick question regarding zlib module in python 1.5.2.
> > Is any one using it?  If you are where can I find it.  I tried
building
> > it from both 1.5.2 source and from their CVS tree.  No luck!
> > It seems to be missing zlib.h file.  This file doesn't seem to
> > exist anywhere in their source tree.  If you have a solution,
> > that would be great.
>
> Download the zlib sources, and install zlib.

Originally downloaded the zlib source.  It compiled fine.  However,
I didn't install it to /usr/local/include or had I tried to compiled
python zlib module with the -I<where the lib build> was.

Thanks for the info.

--sc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.