which is best opensource application server / middleware for python

paul1brian at my-deja.com paul1brian at my-deja.com
Tue May 16 15:04:52 EDT 2000

I am looking to create an "enterprise class" architecture for my own
web site/edification.  I would like it to be nicely n-tier, using a web
server /dbase as a front and back end. However I do want a decent piece
of middleware - and I would like to know if the group has any advice on
this subject.

(a quick search of deja has not provided any meat)

I know zope is sort of in this area, but it seems much more orientated
towards document management than business middleware.
Messaging-products like XIPC seem (besides expensive) interesting but I
have no idea how well it works with python.
Everything else is just EJB - how easy is it to create EJBs through
JPython ? Is there a tutorial?

I would appreciate the groups views ....

thank you in advance

pbrian at theorrery.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.