My mistake ... I didn't know Deja would do that to the code

rayleyva at my-deja.com rayleyva at my-deja.com
Tue May 9 23:16:09 EDT 2000

Thanks for the tip ... I'll be using it so I don't publicly humiliate
myself next time <grin>

Thanks for the help guys.

Now all I've got to do is read up on what the hell an HTML form is, and
make the page a dynamic report by letting people click on a column
header to sort the information!  Then of course comes data entry, then
comes ... oh yeah sleep!

'preciate the help.

Ray

In article <etd7ld39ua7.fsf at w20-575-109.mit.edu>,
  Alex <cut_me_out at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > I didn't know Deja would do that to the code
>
> There's not much you can do.  On the deja page you use to view the
post,
> there's a link that says something like 'View original USENET format'
> that will show the post with your intended formatting.
>
> Alex.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.