Case sensitivity/insensitivity

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Sun May 21 12:23:17 EDT 2000

I use voice recognition (Dragon) exclusively for my Python coding (have for
over a year now). It has never caused a problem with case sensitivity.
Text-to-speech is something I've not tried on code.  It could be there will
need to be a mode created for it where you get "\Cap token \No-Space \Cap
header" output (i.e. the inverse of speech-to-text).  More intelligent would
be to allow both types of systems to easily, interactively, create
per-document vocabularies such that I could say "Say that as 'Cap token
header'" to have the text-to-speech system create a shorthand when reading
(and something similar for the dictating, as well, of course).

Enjoy,
Mike