request: web site copy utility

Simon tomega at earthlink.net
Mon May 29 01:55:55 EDT 2000

websucker.py, while an awesome utility, doesn't actually suck the entire
site.  For instance, it will pull the image files on a page if those
images are statically SRC-ed.  If there is an onmouseover directive, for
instance, which changes the image source to another file, it will not
grab the other file, even if it lies in the same directory as the first
image.

--S.