PyBalsa?

Kalle Svensson karl-sve at dsv.su.se
Mon May 8 02:01:44 EDT 2000

On 7 May 2000, Harry George wrote:

> I like the idea of pmail, so I downloaded and built it, but it didn't
> run for me.  I was trying to run it in fvwm2.  Is it
> enlightenment-specific?

Don't think so, a guess based on the following lines is that the problem
is somewhere in your gnome/gtk/libglade/PyGTK/python-gnome setup.
Check the pmail README, there is a section on requirements, maybe you have
an older, or indeed newer (maybe the changed some interfaces somewhere),
version of something?

> ** WARNING **: unknown widget class 'GnomeApp'
> gtkf.MainWindow.MainWindow: ERROR:  GladeWindow: could not find widget: MainWindow

HTH,
  Kalle Svensson

--

 * krftkndl at hem.passagen.se * http://www.dsv.su.se/~karl-sve/ *