Case-sensitivity: why -- or why not? (was Re: Damnation!)

James Logajan JamesL at Lugoj.Com
Sun May 21 16:44:03 EDT 2000

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> The Alice study only proves that users can memorize the case conventions
> used in a single specific library (in this case, the Alice environment), not that
> they won't get into trouble again when they stumble upon a library that uses
> different conventions.

Slow learners until proven otherwise? What target IQ level would you
consider an appropriate cutoff?

Also, if you wish to be taken more seriously, may I humbly suggest that you
avoid posting statements like the following: