Congratulations

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Tue May 30 03:05:54 EDT 2000

"John W. Baxter" wrote:

> To me, the most exciting part was the vacation, wedding, honeymoon, etc

Get your mind out of the gutter, John! " :) " * 100

> Best wishes!

>From me me also!!!!

"Hardly anything more unwelcome can befall a scientific writer than
having the foundations of his edifice shaken after the work is
finished.  I have been placed in this position by a letter from
Mr. Bertrand Russell..."
 - Frege, Appendix of Basic Laws of Arithmetic (of Russell's Paradox)