Error embedding in C++

Mike Morasky mikem at wetafx.co.nz
Wed May 17 19:30:28 EDT 2000

I'm embedding python in a simple c++ application that I've based on the embed
demo that comes with the installation. I've checked to make sure I'm linking
to all the libraries setup in the mentioned Makefiles and yet I'm getting an
Unresolved text symbol error:

ld32: ERROR 33: Unresolved text symbol "__eprintf" -- 1st referenced by
/local1/usr/local/Python-1.5.2/libpython1.5.a(longobject.o).

For the life of me, I can't seem to find the symbol or the library that would
resolve it.