Using Python on Win2000Server under IIS5 question

Grant Munsey gmunsey at adobe.com
Thu May 18 09:34:56 EDT 2000

I have gotten to the point that I can fire off a python script
under IIS5 on win2k server but after the script completes
the Python (1.5.2) interpreter abends with an illegal memory
reference. Python code seems to run fine ... just when the
engine exits. I tried ending the script with sys.exit(0) but no luck.

Anyone else had this happen ... suggestions on how to move
forward?

I fire off the python interpreter with <fullpath>\python.exe -u %s %s
and this is hooked to the .cgi extension in the scripts directory of
the IIS installation.