Indented gonads.

David invalid.address at 127.0.0.1
Fri May 26 14:11:05 EDT 2000

On Fri, 26 May 2000 10:54:29 GMT, nospam.mrquiz at free.fr (Dave Simons)
wrote:
>No more and no less than those who make the decisions in any of
>the other divisions of Redmond Garbage Creations Inc. - try
>typing out case-sensitive code in Word, for example (I know you
>don't normally write code in a word-processor, but you might
>want to write *about* code in a word-processor).

Uh-huh.  Evile Microsoft is out to screw you by having its autocorrect
feature work as it should, eh?

Come on, man.  I'm  no lover of Microsoft, but you can hardly grouse about
Word doing things Word is designed to do, and that can be disabled by any
reasonably intelligent person.

It's called "Autocorrect as you Type" and it's toggle-able.  If you don't
like it, turn it off.

Sheesh.

RTFM.