Python and COM servers

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed May 24 00:17:11 EDT 2000

There is no decent documentation, and there are no simple example.  The
simplest example is probably the "internet" extension (that doesnt use
SWIG), or probably the new ADSI interface for one that does.

The best docs are probably my previous postings in this newsgroup - some
going back quite some time.

Mark.

news:392ACFB4.213143D4 at icyb.kiev.ua...