E-mail read-write function

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.russ.ru
Mon May 29 08:51:07 EDT 2000

On Mon, 29 May 2000, sameh chafik Travaille wrote:
> > On Thu, 25 May 2000, Sameh chafik pro wrote:
> > > are there any standard way to read-write the e-mail with python.
> >
> >    Write with smtplib.py. Read with mimetools.py; this require some more
> > work, but I can show you an example - just ask!

   Download and read docs for extract_mime - it is a template for reading
e-mails from MTA (Mail Transfer Agent).

   Master site: http://sun.med.ru/~phd/Software/Python/#extract_mime

   Faster mirrors: http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/unix/797/Software/Python/#extract_mime
   http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/phd2.1/Software/Python/index.html#extract_mime