Copyright and License

Neil Hodgson neilh at scintilla.org
Fri May 5 08:00:28 EDT 2000

> I will also assume that any contributions would in effect have the same
> copyright with the authors name in the "filed" off spots.

   Its actually a bit of an unsolved problem for me as there are 22 people
in the Scintilla contributors list now and I don't want to go around fixing
all the copyright notices or track who has contributed each piece of code.

   Maybe a collective, something like "Copyright 2000 by the SciTE group.
Contributors are listed in the 'contributors' file."

   Neil